How to Join the DMOS Race Team
- Download and carefully read and sign the 2017 team contract.
- Pay the race team annual dues which are $25 per year for adults, $10 per year for juniors.
- Order a current-year, race-legal jersey during the annual clothing order period (access code = DMOS; store open through January 8, 2017) or purchase a team jersey out of team stock if one is available. If a jersey is not available, we will try to loan you one to wear at races, or you can wear a plain jersey (you will not be allowed to wear the jersey of another USA Cycling Team).
- Contact Team Director Derek Claussen at 515.988.1165 or email.
- Mail or give your signed contract and team dues, if paid by check, to Derek. Make checks payable to DMOS Race Team. Derek's address is: 466 27th Street, Des Moines, IA 50312.
- Purchase an annual USA Cycling racing license. If you do not, you will be required to purchase one-day racing license for $20 for each race, in addition to the race entry fee.
- After you have purchased your license, print your receipt and that will serve as your temporary license.