How to Join the DMOS Race Team
- Download and carefully read and sign the 2019 team contract.
- Pay the race team annual dues which are $50.
- Order a current-year, race-legal jersey during the annual clothing order period (TBD) or purchase a team jersey out of team stock if one is available. If a jersey is not available, we will try to loan you one to wear at races, or you can wear a plain jersey (you will not be allowed to wear the jersey of another USA Cycling Team).
- Call or email Team Director Brian Marsh.
- Mail or give your signed contract and team dues, if paid by check, to Brian. Make checks payable to DMOS Race Team. Brian's address is: 1127 10th Ave NW,
Altoona, IA 50009-9519.
- Purchase an annual USA Cycling racing license. If you do not, you will be required to purchase one-day racing license for $10 - $25 for each race, in addition to the race entry fee.
- After you have purchased your license, print your receipt and that will serve as your temporary license.