Triathlon and Multisport!
The DMOS Race Team is moving into Triathlon and Multisport (Duathlon, Aquathon, etc)
- The triathlon and multisport side of our team will be led by Laura Stein.
- We'll be adding group swimming and running workout options.
- Affiliations with both USA Triathlon and IRONMAN
Coached Training Road Rides
- Weekly Training Rides with the only USAC Level 1 in the state of Iowa.
- Learn different skills, handling, climbing, time trialing, team time trialing, pace line, etc
Weekly group Cyclocross training in August. This training is great for both new and experienced racers.
We will cover skills like
- Mounting and dismounting your bike
- Riding over and/or hopping obstacles
- Riding through sand
- Shouldering and other carrying techniques
- Race starts
- Mountain Biking
- Time Trial
- Group Swim Workouts
- Group Running Workouts
Local Training Camp
We will spend a 3 day weekend consisting of long road rides, classroom sessions, and team meals.
Free Entry into our training race series
- Race Like a Squirrel (5 events throughout the summer)
Training seminars are class room discussions about training, racing, nutrition, etc.
Team Social Events
Hangout and get to know your teammates! We usually throw a preseason party in the Spring and an end of year party after Cyclocross season.
Paid entry fee for State Championship Races
We will reimburse your entry fees if you participate in an Iowa State Championship event.